cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need extension that allow different order of Products in Category for different Store Views

Need extension that allow different order of Products in Category for different Store Views

Pl. hit Kudos if you like my Question/ReplyPl. help find, an extension that allows different order of Products in Category for different Store Views based on position.

Currently, when I can the position of products in category from Admin Panel, it changes for all Store Views.

products-in-category.PNG

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need extension that allow different order of Products in Category for different Store Views

Hello @Shailesh G,

In which order you wan to show the products for different stores. sort by product Id or alphabetical order? it would be better to know for support or recommend you further.

Best regards

Madhuresan

Bootsgrid

Re: Need extension that allow different order of Products in Category for different Store Views

@madhuresan_ramanan Order by Position (as set in Products in Category) section. Added screenshot above.

---------------

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” - Albert Einstein

Hello @Shailesh G,

I can't able to see you screenshot until one of the moderator approve it.

Best regards

Madhuresan

Bootsgrid