cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Download Free Live Chat Extension

Need to Download Free Live Chat Extension

Good morning!

I want to download Live Chat Extension on my store. But I don't know where I can download free. You guys can recommend me some? Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need to Download Free Live Chat Extension

Hello!

I highly recommend you to download free the extension on Landofcoder

Magento 2 Live Chat Extension help you chat directly with customers and clear their doubts about all the product’s aspects.

The higher levels of satisfaction with online chat are partially due to the efficiency and immediacy of the experience in your site.

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-live-chat-extension.html

Full features:
Directly Online Chatting
Convenient Login & Signup
Clean & Clear Interface
Flexible Join & End Chatbox
Reminding Chat Notification
Auto Record Customer Information
Instant Chat Box
Actively Chatting With Desired Customers

There are multiple good extensions with solid rankings in the Magento Marketplace. This includes extensions for LiveChat, Tawk.to, and other popular services. It's best to compare the features of these services before making a decision. In many cases, you could implement a live chat solution from another provider without an extension, so it may come down to functionality that you're looking for. Some services like Proonto.com can provide chat agents that you can train. Others like Oct8ne.com allow for more interactive communications, such as by offering to have the chat agent walk the shopper through the site, or add items to the cart on the shoppers behalf. It really comes down to what you want and need. 

Magento 2 Facebook Chat free extension facilitates live chat support via Messenger in Magento 2 store.

Key Features:

• Set theme color of the FB chat icon and chat window.
  • Allow customers to use their own Facebook account for contacting for the solution to their queries.

and more useful features!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"