cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsletter Subscription with Segmentation

Newsletter Subscription with Segmentation

I'm looking for a Magento 2 newsletter extension that allows customer segmentation, ie when a customer signs up for the newsletter they can choose one or more from a list (for example guitar, piano, drums etc)

Advanced Newsletter extensions from Mirasvit and Aheadworks  both look good but are only for Magento 1,

I haven't found a single Magento 2 newsletter extension that offers segments, so any suggestions would be welcome.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Newsletter Subscription with Segmentation

Hi Andrew,

There is actually an extension from Aheadworks for Magento 2 that will allow you to segment users while using Magento 2's native newsletter features: https://marketplace.magento.com/aheadworks-module-customer-segmentation.html

Most merchants that I work with don't send marketing e-mails from Magento. Instead, they use an e-mail [or multichannel marketing] platform that natively supports segmentation. On the SMB side, this includes platforms like Omnisend, Rejoiner, Klaviyo, Dotdigital, Remarkety, and Springbot.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the reply Robert, but as I understand it, that type of segmentation will only work on past behaviour. For example, I could have a customer come to my website and buy a banjo book, but if he is also interested in ukulele, this wouldn't be picked up because he only bought a banjo book. This is why I would like the newsletter subscription to include the instrument(s) that they are interested in. Aheadworks had this feature in a Magento 1 extension, but not available for Magento 2.

Hi,

I highly recommend this Magento 2 Customer Segmentation Extension, it could be an useful tool for your Magento store to segment your target customers.

Magento 2 Customer Segment supports Merchants in dividing a store's customers into groups based on the customized rules and conditions. Sort customers by various criteria like date of birth, payment and shipping methods, sales amount, products added to cart,...

By using flexible segmentation rules to arrange registered shoppers or visitors in groups, Magento customer segment makes sure precise targeted marketing campaigns will be applied.

Main feature:

• Divide registered customers and guest visitors
  • Create segments based on various rules
  • Configure sale rules for segments
  • Update & generate segmentation lists automatically
  • Export customer of segment to CSV files
  • Enable/disable new attribute options
  • Cron job refresh segment & reindex segment
  • Integration with other Landofcoder modules
  • Rest API is available

Hi @andrew_corbett ,

I was looking at lots of extensions that wallows customer segmentation. 
I highly recommend Magento 2 Customer Segment . 
I't very helpful about Customer Sorting.

Some feartures:

• Divide registered customers and guest visitors
  • Create segments based on various rules
  • Configure sale rules for segments
  • Update & generate segmentation lists automatically