cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On screen keyboard in customizable options

On screen keyboard in customizable options

keyboard.png

how can i implement this virtual on screen keyboard in the customization section? (pic is from another magento site)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: On screen keyboard in customizable options

Please, don't find my question rude or offensive. I just wonder why people would need a thing like this?

Re: On screen keyboard in customizable options

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and just stumbled upon this thread. I gotta be honest. I still don't get why people use on-screen keyboards. I mean, sure, they can be useful in certain situations, but I personally find them frustrating to use for anything more than a few words. That being said, I did recently discover an ir keybord that I've been using with my phone, and it's been a game changer. It's small, portable, and makes typing so much faster and easier. Plus, it doesn't take up any extra space on my screen as an on-screen keyboard would. But anyway, back to the original question. I'm not too familiar with Magento, so unfortunately, I can't offer much help with implementing a virtual on-screen keyboard in the customization section. Hopefully, someone else here can chime in with some advice.