cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS for magento

POS for magento

Hi Alan,

I am looking for a Magento POS that is suitable for my small business. I have 4 retail outlets based in shopping centres, a warehouse, a retail online store and a wholesale online store.

1. I'm looking for a POS system that can support multiple outlets
  2. Transfers stock from warehouse to outlets
  3. Produces stock orders
  4. Syncs with Online store.
  5. Stock orders for warehouse can be entered and adds to what stock is already in the system.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,

Ciaran

13 REPLIES 13

Re: POS for magento

Hi Ciaran,

I'm interested to see what others will recommend because we are in process of setting this up for a new client and the best POS we found so far is from ebizmarts : https://pos.ebizmarts.com/

Maybe it will work for you as well.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

Hi Anton,

I'm interested in starting a trial of your recommendation. With "ebizmarts" the Enterprise package includes a device. What does this mean? When I add any additional devices the prices doubles. If I already have iPads and I wish to have ebizmarts on at least 4 devices will that change my price?

Kind regards,

Ciaran

Ciaran,

You will need to check with ebizmarts on the pricing and details.

I'm not related to that company in any way - this is a service we are going to use for one of our clients and I thought it may work for your business as well.

Anton Pachkine @ magento2.hosting : Magento Small Business Package.

I think you should have a looks at MageMob POS.

• Highly simple to be managed by the merchants! No technical knowhow required! User-friendly and easy to understand and organize by anyone!
  • iPad/Android tab being within your access, it can be with you, anytime, anywhere, whenever needed. You can access your store using your iPad/Android Tab from anywhere!
  • Due to its ubiquitousness and easy access, it increases overall sale of store, adding more revenue! It's time to improve your revenue manifolds.
  • Such a handy and easy app attracts customers easily as it's accessible from anywhere anytime. This will also entice and acquire many more customers.

We have used following extension:

http://www.magestore.com/magento-pos-integration-extension.html

It's really fast, can be used on tablets, great UX, customer tracking etc. Check their demo, I'll be pretty satisfied.

At some point later, we noticed this extension:

https://marketplace.magento.com/magestore-web-pos-for-admin-checkout-extension.html

which has support for multi-payment, where you can pay, for example, 50$ with credit card, and other 150$ with other payment method. But, we haven't had enough time to try that one too.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this issue

Hello Ciarian, 

We have completed lots of POS integrations with Magento 1 and 2 for Revel Systems. They have multi location functionality and are a very fast growing IPAD pos system. Revels customer base ranges from cafes, bars, hotel to major chains. We SYNC Magento products, customers, sales with their POS and CRM systems. We also help to integrate sales reporting into Xero, QBO and MYOB account right. Hope this helps - Probably too late but might help someone else out. Oh and we have built both a Magento 1 and 2 extension to connect with the POS. Here is some more details on our help section DSYNC Magento Revel

Hi Ciaran,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Felis Pham, Business Development Manager of SmartOSC. SmartOSC has been a Magento partner since 2006 with local presences in the UK, US, AU. We have a team of 190 Magento 2 certified developers in-house. Our competency is delivering time efficient and cost-effective solutions. Some of our enterprise clients include: Lotte, SpaceX, PayPal, eBay, Delta Apparel and Aspire Lifestyles.

One of our products is web-based Magento Point Of Sales named ConnectPOS connecting physical stores to Magento web store seamlessly, to help store owners build and manage their omnichannel system with different sales channels. Some highlights are:

1. It is fully compatible and synchronizes in real time with Magento
2. It works fast with high accuracy
3. It has a lot of features, some of which only ConnectPOS can offer, such as Exchange, Partial Payment and Split products in cart...

If you are still interested in Magento POS, I am happy to share the demo account or the free trial so you can experience ConnectPOS directly on your webstore. You can reach me via the email at ducpd2@smartosc.com or skype id: duyduc01. 

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Felis Pham

Business Development Manager

SmartOSC - A Smart Open Solution Company

A: 18th Fl., HANDICO Building, Pham Hung Street, Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam

M: (+84) 90906 4078  |  T: (+844) 2438 376 868  |  E: ducpd2@smartosc.com

W: https://www.smartosc.com | https://www.connectpos.com

Hello 

I have been using Magespacex PWA POS for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for you .

From what I can see you need the omnichannel from magespaceX which has all features you need . 

Hey there!

If you are looking for fastest & intelligent Retail Store POS Software in USA, you should give a try to OCTOPOS. Contact us today and see how octoPos can make your retail store operations proceed more smoothly and efficiently.

Regards,

Gunjan