cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product specific questions

Product specific questions

Hi,

I’m looking for an extension that allows me to add a form or series of questions that must be answered before a customer can buy a specific product. i.e a customer answers ‘yes’ and they can add it to the cart. A ‘no’ would mean that the add to cart is disabled. It needs to be part of the product item, so questions and logic can be set on the admin panel under the product.

e.g medication/drugs

the questions need to be specific for a particular product or group of products.

Has anyone come across such a plug-in? All I can find is the usual Q&A apps.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Product specific questions

Hello @GavinHardy,

This could be achieved using the dependent options functionality in the https://marketplace.magento.com/mageworx-module-advancedproductoptions.html.

However, the out-of-the-box functionality of the extension won't let you hide the BUY NOW (CTA) button. You would need to request paid customization to achieve that.

---------------------------------------------------------

If you find our answer useful, please give 'Kudos' or 'Accept as Solution'.

Hello @GavinHardy,

Yes Here available Magento2 Product Q&A extension which asks series of questions and suggest perfect product based on answers provided by customers. 

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution 

Best regards
madhuboots

Hi @GavinHardy 

Please try the FAQ EXTENSION FOR MAGENTO 2 from Landofcoder.

The FAQ page is an important part of any eCommerce site, and with the help of our Magento 2 FAQs, you can create an FAQ page of your own to suit any of your business goals.

This module helps to create an informative and even SEO-friendly FAQ page to address common questions for customers. The customers that come to your store can find it much more convenient when they come to your Magento 2 store.

Try it here!

You can try with the FAQ extension, FAQ extension helps you to set up simple, informative and SEO friendly FAQ page for your Magento 2 site. It provides you the flexibility to add FAQ's site-wide and specific for the products.

• Set up SEO friendly FAQ page
  • Create FAQ categories
  • Provide detailed answers
  • Categorize FAQ on both product and main FAQ page

The following link https://www.scommerce-mage.com/magento-2-faq.html would be useful.