cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR code generated from purchase ID

QR code generated from purchase ID

Hi all,

I have a specific need for my eCommerce site. I was hoping someone could help tell me if this was possible...

Upon purchasing a product, I need to provide customers with a unique QR code that is generated from the purchase ID. This QR code will need to be unique for every product.
This QR code will act as a security code to open a lock-box that is located in a building.
I can't find any add-on that currently works like this.

Any thoughts? Or would I need to pay to create an add-on like this?

Thank in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Re: QR code generated from purchase ID

Hello @christianbf41a ,

Have you checked the following module?

https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-product-qr-code-generator.html 

https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-barcode/ 

Thank you
Problem solved? Accept solution and click kudos

A dynamic QR code is editable and allows additional features such as scan analytics, password protection, device-based redirection and access management. It provides a less dense QR code image, which is more reliable to scan.

mcdvoice customer survey

@zpavel419g2a0a wrote:

A dynamic QR code is editable and allows additional features such as scan analytics, password protection, device-based redirection and access management. It provides a less dense QR code image, which is more reliable to scan.

mcdvoice customer survey

Thanks for the info. Do you have a link to a module like this, or are you suggesting this as a solution that could be created? 

Hello @christianbf41a 

I want to give you a suggestion  QR code generated  Magento 2 

QR codes are commonly used to track information about products in a supply chain, and they are usually known in marketing and advertising efforts because many smartphones have built-in QR scanners. More recently, they've been crucial in tracing coronavirus exposure and slowing the virus's transmission.

The QR code can help Magento 2 business owners in a number of ways, like

• Direct users to a landing page.
  • Offer exclusive discounts/promo codes.
  • Give detailed information about your products/services and improve brand transparency.
  • Offer the user guides of products through QR codes.

Hi there

I know the right solution to your requirement. Please take a look at Magento 2 Order Tracking Extension

With this Order Status Tracking module, you can let your customers track their order status right after they complete their payment for their purchase.

Customers can do the tracking with just the order ID and their email address without any need to log in.

if the issue is solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.

Thank you.

Hi there; it's possible to generate a unique QR code for each purchase using the purchase ID. Several QR code generators can do this for you, and some e-commerce platforms even have this functionality built in

Hi there; it's possible to generate a unique QR code for each purchase using the purchase ID.