cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Range slider for custom attribute (not price)

SOLVED

Range slider for custom attribute (not price)

Hello,

I'm looking for an extension which is able to show range sliders in layered navigation not only for price but also for custom attributes.

e.g. there is an attribute called length. Now I'd like to filter products by a length from 1 to 3 meters, and that has to be made with a range slider.

Does anybody know such an extension? I found only extensions with range sliders for price.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Range slider for custom attribute (not price)

Hi @kurt

This ready-made extension provided by Amasty - Improved Layered Navigation - is fulfill your requirement. 

Through this extension you can enable slider option under filter section for custom numeric attributes like - Price, length, Size, etc.

Let me know if you will still have any query.

If issue resolved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @kurt

This ready-made extension provided by Amasty - Improved Layered Navigation - is fulfill your requirement. 

Through this extension you can enable slider option under filter section for custom numeric attributes like - Price, length, Size, etc.

Let me know if you will still have any query.

If issue resolved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello @kurt,

You can check out this module - Improved Layered Navigation for Magento 2 https://amasty.com/improved-layered-navigation-for-magento-2.html

In addition to numerous useful features, this extension will also add numeric sliders and filters to your store, Please check screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/I5We5yRv

4.1.png

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Thank you both, yash_patel and gelanivishal for your help!

Thank you @kurt 

Still you have any query, feel free to ask me. Smiley Happy

But how to set the configuration to show the slider for custom attribute