cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Related Products

Related Products

Hello! What’s the best extension for Automatic Related Products? Tell me about your experience, please.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Related Products

Hello, you can try Store Manager, it has built-in Related Products Generator tool that allows you to:

1. filter products for which related goods will be associated;

2. select merchandise that will be added as related basing on specific conditions.

This way you can generate these relations automatically and change existing configurations if needed with the regenerate option.

And you can try how it works free with the trial version of the software.

I've historically had good luck with https://marketplace.magento.com/aheadworks-module-automatic-related-products.html

For larger sites, this feature is often included by a SaaS tool, like SearchSpring or HiConversion.

Best of luck!

Hi! I also think Automatic Related Products by Aheadworks is one of the greatest. 

Best regards!

Hello,

In order to display related products, there is no specific extension.

While I was going through the internet the perfect solution for the related product display in Magento 2. Basically, you can configure it in your Magento 2 store. 

The solution is precisely illustrated with the necessary steps and codes of it.

Steps go like:

Step 1: Override the list file and then just add this file in your extension.

Step 2: Add your list of products with related products list and that’s it the related products will display.

Magento 2: Show Related Products On The List Page

Hope this will help You

Thank-You.

Hi there, you can purchase a free LandOfCoder Magento 2 Product List Extensions.

This extension allow you to display product list ( Latest, New Arrival, Special, Most Popular, Best Seller, Top Rated, Random, Featured, Deals). It will increase your customer's average order; simultaneously, decrease abandon rate.

Especially, Magento 2 product list extension simply helps your customers browse through the store looking for what they need easier.

Hello,

You can try this Magento 2 Automatic Related Product extension. This is the best extension for Automatic Related Products. This extension automatically suggests and displays related products to customers. 

Thanks

Hello sir,

Please take a look at this Magento 2 Auto Related Products extension by Mageplaza: https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-automatic-related-products/

It is a module that uses sets of conditions and actions as rules to establish relations between displayed products and related items. Its flexibility in generating unlimited rules for each product makes it an all-around product recommendation tool.

Hope this could help!

I'm Huy Dao, Digital Marketing at Mageplaza. Mageplaza is a dedicated leading extension builder for Magento 2
https://www.mageplaza.com/

Hi there

Here is the right solution for your requirement: Magento 2 recommended products

This module can predict the relation between the products that are currently being showcased and the related products that are offered to the customers via a flexible and smart algorithm.

You should try the demo to see how it works. 

Thank you.

I'd go with the Magento 2 Automatic Related Products by Magefan. It is a free solution that offers you a lot of conditions for the positions, time, and kinds of products you want to display in your related products block. 

It is a real-time saver when it comes to showing relevant products to customers. And I love that the smart algorithm allows displaying "Who View This Also Viewed" and "Who Bought This Also Bought" blocks.

And if you want to advance there is the option of Automatic Related Products Plus with mode elaborate rules.