cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting offline sales (customer service-entered) to Google Analytics

Reporting offline sales (customer service-entered) to Google Analytics

Hi.

Thanks for reading. We enter phone sales in Magento, but these sales never make it to Google analytics, much less attached to the web session that drove the phone call. Is there a known way to do this? To connect the web session ( especially PPC data ) with the details of an order taken over the phone? (The data is in Magento; just need to get it to Google Analytics and link the session).

The ultimate destination is Google Data Studio, but I think doing this via analytics makes sense. If there's a better way I'd love to know it!

thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reporting offline sales (customer service-entered) to Google Analytics

Hi Dan, we got practically the same task to do with a one little difference that we connect reporting to Google Analytics and to Google Ads with some specific requirements. My Google ads account is managed by guys from AsapMate, so I just asked them https://asapmate.com/google-ads-campaign-management/ to do that for me and they were done within a day, so I'm wondering think that this is a really easy way for me to set thta things up in a right way. Hope it will help you in some way. Also I think I can ask them for some suggestion for your case, but please be more specific.