cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Extension

Search Extension

Hi,

We are currently using the mageworx search extension and are having issues with search results that are not showing correctly. When we search for a product by name or SKU it is appearing halfway down the page rather than at the top as the most accurate result.

Our technical developers have told us that the issue is to do with the "-" in some codes that may be splitting the results and search by each item rather than the whole code (eg; when searching for "code-inner" it will actually search for "code" + "inner")

What other search extensions would people recommend to replace our current one that would give us the desired results.

Thanks Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Search Extension

Hi there,

I strongly you try this FREE Magento 2 Search Extension by LandOfCoder.

This extension engagea customers from the very first typed character. More than that, with the new version, visitors can search ves blog, ves brand, cms pages, and lof faq questions fast and easily.

Key features include:

• Search as you type from the first typed character
  • Ajax Search With Lightening Fast Speed
  • Search Autocomplete & Relevant Suggestions
  • Trending Keyword Suggestion
  • Optimize search for phones and tablets
  • Magento 2 Search Autocomplete with Filter Categories

I hope this can help you solve the current situation.

Have a nice day.

Hi @harrywalla7c43 

I would suggest you to use search suggestion for magento 2 by webkul. 
They provide the best extensions for Magento.

This Module provides immediate search results. It shows results while you are still typing and gives suggestions for Magento store products. Products are shown with images, product names, and prices.
If required you can also connect with for the custom work in any extension as well. 

To connect with them please create a ticket here.

Hi, 

I think you try this Magento 2 Auto Search by LandOfCoder. Magento 2 Search Extension offers Ajax Search with Lightening Fast Speed. With the new version, visitors can search ves blog, ves brand,  and lof faq questions fast and easily.

You can find the product here: Magento 2 Search Extension 

You should try MageDelight Elastic Search Extension for Magento 2 as it offers advanced, accurate, and quick search functionality to your store. 

• Compatible with ElasticSearch Library version 5.0 and 6.0
  • Power to choose product attributes for search
  • Synonyms and stop words can be added
  • Search products accurately with white spaces and special characters
  • Manipulate the search results
    More... Feel free to experience the demo and decide!
  •