cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See frontend directly from the admin

See frontend directly from the admin

Hi community, 

I am having troubles in working with the frontend, especially making configuration in Products. 

The reason is that I want to check how my settings are displayed in the frontend from the backend. It means that I do not need to save all configuration before I can see the product frontend page. I expect to check the frontend right in the backend. 

Is there any way to make it real?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: See frontend directly from the admin

There are a lot of ways to help you to solve this problem 

For example, you can install Admin Product Preview Plus Extension for your site to see the frontend page right from the backend. Moreover, this extension also supports more other functions related to preview function in the admin 

• Add preview buttons in Product Grid View and Product Edit Page
  • Access customer and product information in admin panel at ease
  • Shipping address in backend links to customer’s location on Google map
  • Preview function for Category and CMS page from admin
  • Edit Customer information from orders, invoices, shipment, credit memos in backend

Thus, with the help of this extension, you can absolutely check how your settings are displayed in the frontend from the admin while you are making configuration. 

Re: See frontend directly from the admin

There is the application called Store Manager for Magento and it  has got the option to view product page (front-end) directly from the product (right-click on products -> view Product Page) -

You can download 14-day fully-functional version of the application and test how it works - check the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.