cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a magento 2 extensin that can help hide price from some of customer group

Seeking a magento 2 extensin that can help hide price from some of customer group

Hi all,

I'm looking for an extension for my magento 2.1.7 website to hide price of some products. Is there any available? 

Thank you all in advanced!

5 REPLIES

Re: Seeking a magento 2 extensin that can help hide price from some of customer group

Hi buddies,

This Magento 2 Hide Price Extension is compatible with Magento 2.1.x (Magento 2.1.7). By using this extension, you can hide the price of your product quickly.

View All features of Magento 2 Hide Price Extension:

• Hide prices for guest customers
  • Hide prices from certain groups of customers
  • Display customized messages instead of “Add to Cart" with a custom message
  • Hide Price for Specific products
  • Catalog Rule: Add multiple conditions
  • Create custom message, custom form.
  • Customized Message: Support Magento2 shortcode, widgets
  • Hide Add To Cart button for not-logged-in customers
  • Hide price on all pages
  • Hide price for specific products or all categories
  • Hide price for specific products on different store view
  • Create unlimited Call Hide Price profile
  • Add new widgets: Contact Form, Login Form
  • Pop-up Form: FancyBox Effect
  • Support all the Magento 2 Product Types
  • Support to hide price on all pages

Note: You will get Free Magento Installation Service Extension on Landofcoder for any paid extension.

Best regards,

Re: Seeking a magento 2 extensin that can help hide price from some of customer group

Hi @Monmon82

You can try this Hide Price module which is compatible with Magento 2.1.7. It will help you to hide prices for certain products or across categories. Adding to wishlist and comparison can also be disabled.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
200+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello @Monmon82,

I suggest you checking out this Hide Price extension for Magento 2 –

https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-hide-price.html

The plugin allows to hide product prices globally, per category and per product. Also you are able to select particular customer groups where the price visibility will be applied to.

Our extensions for Magento 2

I suggest you to look at magento 2 extensions here https://www.aitoc.com/en/magento-2-extensions.html. I chose Dimensional Shipping for my store and completely satisfied with its work. There are different plugins in the pipeline so you can choose the most suitable for you. Hope it helps.

I chose Dimensional Shipping for my store and am completely satisfied with my work