cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up shopping cart rules for store views

Set up shopping cart rules for store views

Is there any Magento extension that can set up shopping cart rule for store views? 

Magento default just allows setting up this rule at website level, not store views. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Set up shopping cart rules for store views

Hello @jacoblb

Are you sure? There must be a field where you can choose to which part of your site the shopping cart rules created by you should be applied:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello.

Jacoblb is right, there is no default possibility to set price rule for storeview, since price can be set on Global or Website level only (website is selected when creating the rule, not store view).

I come across this extension - http://bsscommerce.com/shopping-cart-rules-per-store-view.html

I'm not the developer of it and I have not tried it myself, so cannot say how it works, though description advertises that it is capable of going the hing you need.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi @jacoblb

Yes, our Shopping Cart Rule per Store View extension can meet your requirement: 

• Easily set up shopping cart rules for each store view
  • Set up promotional price as wish

Therefore, this module can help you to optimize your promotion for each store view effectively 

For Magento 2, Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View extension is also very useful to allow setting up different shopping cart price rule of products for each store view.