cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store locator extension

Store locator extension

Hello everyone,

I am seeking an effective store locator extension for my online store that my customers easily find my store through Google Map. Could anyone here recommend me some?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Store locator extension

Hi @SEO4YOU,

I highly recommend you to try Magento 2 Store Locator extension developed by Landofcoder. This extension helps shoppers easily find the nearest stores, office and so on. Especially, this one sale of now ($199.00 -> $149.00).

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-store-locator.html/

Hi @SEO4YOU,

Before I can suggest you for an extension I need to about your store. your store is developed in Magento 1 or 2, then only I can suggest best solution.

If my information is useful, give kudos.

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

I would recommend a perfect one : FREE  Magento 2 Store Locator extension  allows your clients to easily find and see full list of your stores even the nearest stores to your clients' location and the available products of those stores that clients want to buy. Your stores will be shown on Google Map.

For customer
Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code and search stores by distance
View full stores list with custom pin icon on Google map
Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite
View detail store with store information and store on map
For Admin
Add all needed store information such as address, contact info, website, tags, images etc
Set store's open times & days off flexible
Enter address or latitude and longitude to get the location on map or click on map to choose location
Store Locator Magento 2 allow you show StoreLocator link on top links or not and Change the title of top link

Hi there,

to help your customers find your brick-and-mortar stores easily on a Google Map, try out this Store Locator extension:

• Show your store locations on map;
  • Add images and extra information;
  • Display products availability of the stores;
  • Display the map on any Magento page;
  • Apply filters to find the desired stores, and more.
Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

I highly recommend you to Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by Magetop

help customers quickly find the nearest offline stores with your products by displaying them on a handy Google map. Specify additional information for each store location to maximally streamline shopping process.

☑️ Search store within radius, by zip code or by city/state.

☑️ Create, edit, delete store location details like address, images, URL, Description, contact info.

☑️ Display store opening and closing time with lunch breaks.

☑️ Mobile & user-friendly user interface.

☑️ Meta insertion option makes it SEO friendly.

☑️ 100% Open-source, Support multi-store, Support multi-language.

☑️ Easy to install and customize.

▶️ Check it out : Magento 2 Store Locator Extension

Hey there,

Check out the extension from Smile, that has a store locator and allows to check stock in store and also the extension is free.

https://github.com/Smile-SA/elasticsuite-for-retailer

Hi @SEO4YOU!

I'd like to suggest you Store Locator– Magento 2 Extension. With this extension you can smartly show your multiple stores on Google Map. It helps your customers easily find your store by country, state, city or zip-code.

• Helps to increase your store sell.
  • Customer get detailed directions of your store.
  • Ability to upload store image/logo to showcase unique pin.
  • Calculate distance by driving, walking, bicycling, traveling etc.
  • Enable live street view of your store to get current view.
  • List your unlimited stores on a map with the map pinpoint.
  • Ability to set default latitude/longitude for the default store location.
  • Set ‘Store Locator’ link in top menu and footer to easily navigate to customer.

Check it out: Store Locator– Magento 2 Extension

Hi @SEO4YOU,

I would like to suggest you the best store pick up location extension by Bootsgrid. Here I share the link below for your reference.
https://bootsgrid.com/product/bootsgrid-magento-2-instore-pickup/

If my answwer is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hi, 

I highly recommend you should try the Magento 2 Dealer/Store Locator that can easily solve your problem. Magento 2 Dealer/ Store Locator Pro manages a full list of your stores' location by Google Maps display & assists customers quickly and easily find the nearest stores. Moreover, this tool supports store owner & dealer in creating a separate page to display the available products, the basic details, & information about the store.

Try and you will love it.

Link for more detail: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-dealer-store-locator-pro.html/