cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload single & multiple images at once

Upload single & multiple images at once

Hi all,

I am having some difficulties in uploading images into my e-commerce website. It seems that the loading speed quite low.

So Is there any magento 2 extension that helps us to upload a single and multi-image at once/ fastest/ immediately?

Could anyone here give me some suggestions?

Looking for your help and thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES

Re: Upload single & multiple images at once

Hi Daisy,

I think you should install Magento 2 Image Gallery Extension Pro. Because this extension is supported "Upload single and multiple images at once". By this extension support in uploading multiple images, you can save tons of time. 

Moreover, you can request for free installation this extension. Landofcoder supporter will help you install it and work fluently. 

Thanks a lot,

FTP

or FXP if your host allows it!

Hello!

There are 2 options that will help you.

The Advanced Product Grid extension for Magento 2 allows to upload images directly on the list of products without opening the product.

The Product Mass Actions extension for Magento 2 will allow to upload images for multiple products at once.

Best Regards,

Alex

Our extensions for Magento 2

Hello

This Magento 2 image gallery extension will help you. It allows you to upload images in bulk. You can also create a separate photo gallery page with multiple styles. It is fully responsive and multi-store supported.