cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View FAQ Answer With Expand/ Collapse Feature

View FAQ Answer With Expand/ Collapse Feature

Hello everyone,

Can you recommend me the extension which supports me with viewing FAQ answer with expand or collapse features? If you have any idea about that extension, please name it for me! Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES

Re: View FAQ Answer With Expand/ Collapse Feature

Hi @Daisy082,

Please check out Magento 2 FAQ extension. It does not only fulfill your requirement of expand/collapse feature but also supports you with many eye-catching layouts, styles, and animations. Plus, it has social media integrated as well as vote button, which significantly helps in driving more traffics to your site. It will never fail to deliver the speed and performance you expect.

Best regard,

Hi,

I also suggest you checking this advanced product questions and answers plugin for Magento 2. The extension allows to expand or collapse questions and answers, submit Q&A from Backend and Frontend, search and rate Q&A and more. You can read more about how to add questions and answers here – https://www.itoris.com/blog/magento-2-extensions/how-to-add-questions-a-answers-to-a-product-page-in...

You can try the FAQ extension for Magento by Aheadworks with flexible layouts and configurable designs, including the opportunity to limit the number of displayed questions with the Read More link.

Please visit the product page and demo store for more details:

Hope it helps.

Hi,

You can try the FAQ extension for Magento 2 by Ulmod, the extension includes the expand/collapse answers, ask questions, email notifications, FAQ widgets, sticky sidebar, search, social sharing and more features.

More details here: https://www.ulmod.com/magento-2-faq-extension.html

Hope it helps.

Hi you can check the Swissup Askit (Product Question) module.

It has collapsible Questions with answers: 

screely-1529482558102.pngscreely-1529482324359.png

That extension was designed for users that ask/answer questions for product, but that can easily be viewed at any page. It has also the voting option - so you'll know if the answers are useful for customers.332211234.png

Did you find it helpful? Please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution".
Meet 70+ extensions and templates for M1 & M2 in one place