cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Page Creator

Visual Page Creator

I'm looking for the best Magento 2 plugin that allows live page building and preview. Visual editor and intuitive drag & drop interface are definitely to my liking. I'm nowhere as near as a good coder, so I would like to keep myself out of coding and programming things. Any suggestions with credibility would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES

Re: Visual Page Creator

Hi, this would be lovely!

I'm afraid there isn't a go to solution for the community for this at the moment. The thing to keep an eye on is https://www.bluefootcms.com/. This was acquired for Magento and will be integrated into Magento Enterprise. There are rumours that this will become available again for Magento Community edition users to purchase with a reduced feature set but we don't know for sure at this time. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hi Nekohatachi

If you are looking for the best Magento 2 plugin that allows live page building and preview. Visual editor and intuitive drag & drop interface are definitely to your liking, I highly recommend you PAGE BUILDER EXTENSION FOR MAGENTO 2. Because, beside the function you mentioned before, this extension offers you many other interesting features, such as:

• Time & Money Saving
  • Drag & Drop Interface
  • Work with any Magento Themes
  • 50+ Widgets Supported
  • Responsive Design Options
  • Full amazing controls
  • Create Unlimited Layouts
  • Block Builder
  • Bootstrap Grid View System
  • Easy To extend with 3rd Party extensions
  • Cms Page Builder
  • CSS Skin Builder
  • Schedule Time To Display Your Page on Frontend
  • Enhance page load time incredibly
  • Live Preview For Easier Editing

If you have any further issues, please contact me via message.

Tags (1)

Instead of login in the back-end, Magento 2 Frontend Builder allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS pages... straight and visually at front-end. Also, it allows you to select header & footer for the website using available multiple headers or add/ edit new headers, footers as you wish. By this way, you can experience the true “What you see is what you get” and forget about “blind design”. 

17499488_1251853684868492_8067486295232070302_n.png
Visual Page Creator comes with tons of extensions and 19+ available components that support you build web pages by yourself. Easily you just need to combine these elements to create any pages as your expectation 

Free Frontend Builder for M1: https://www.magesolution.com/mgs-frontend-builder-theme.html