cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What extension is good for such problem?

What extension is good for such problem?

Hi

In my store the designers users list their designs and their prices. Buyers select the design they like and the printing material and add to the cart. I not the designers/sellers will print and fulfill the order as well as process the payment. The seller will receive his money less the material price and commission at the end of each cycle.

I am thinking multi vendor extension but also thinking it is too heavy and complex for what I want. I will not need the whole vendor fulfillment part.

and all they do is list their designs. The customers (buyers) will select the design and printing material. And me not the seller will fulfill the order by printing the design and ship it to the customer.
1 REPLY 1

Re: What extension is good for such problem?

Hi there.

Have you thought about the Dropshipping extension?

The idea is that you place products from your designers, customers place the order, and designers can manage the order fulfillment. Our coming soon plugin has the following features: 

• Add multiple designers and allow them to manage their orders;
  • Automatically redirect orders to designers and notify them by sending emails;
  • Communicate with your suppliers through the comments to the orders and more.

Subscribe to the release on our website and try our new mod first.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!