cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp sharing module

Whatsapp sharing module

I usually have more than 80% of the website traffic from the mobile phones and 40% of the traffic is referrel one due to unique jewelry design I offer. I'm looking for an extension which allows the visitors to share my jewelry pieces with their fellow friends on whatsapp. This way, I can get better benefit of online sharing and more referral traffic.

Let me know both the paid and free solutions available in the market.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Whatsapp sharing module

Try our FREE Magento 2 WhatsApp Share extension with which, your visitors will be able to share your jewelry pieces on WhatsApp. The extension supports both the app and web versions for sharing products.

Additional feature it has is the ability to add UTM tracking link which allows measuring and analyzing the referral traffic you received through WhatsApp sharing facility.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Re: Whatsapp sharing module

Hello @hohodo40184672 

Greetings of the day!

You can try our Free Magento2 WhatsApp share extension. The WhatsApp Share for Magento 2 facilitates easy product sharing and staying connected with WhatsApp contacts. Easily advertise your products. The module even allows sending customized messages along with the product description.

Have a look and feel free to reach out to us in case of queries arise.

If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Thanks