cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can download a free theme with Drag N Drop Builder?

Where I can download a free theme with Drag N Drop Builder?

Hi, I am looking for a free theme on Magento 2. The theme must be compatible with devices and has Drag N Drop builder. Can u suggest me some? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Where I can download a free theme with Drag N Drop Builder?

Hello. I think Ves Mohawk theme on Magento 2 can be your choice

Link product: https://landofcoder.com/ves-mohawk.html/

Mohawk - a professional, easy to use Magento Theme with the clean and creative design. The theme is fully customizable with multiple layouts. Also, it comes with tons of features to make everything become much easier and faster.

Drag n drop Page Builder helps you to build unique and advanced content pages. It also supports RTL Direction, Dynamic Mega Menu, Stunning Blog, Conversion rate optimization, Mobile Optimized, Seo-friendly, Unlimited Possibilities....

Thanks to being created with high User Experience Optimization in mind, your customers will enjoy shopping process more and more. Let's create amazing website with us

Ves Mohawk is compatible with LandOfCoder MultiVendor Marketplace and other most popular Magento extensions from #1 provider such as LandOfCoder.

Free Giftshop Beautiful Magento Theme is beautiful magento theme is designed for gift store. It also intergrated with MGS Frontend Builder, that allow you to easy manage and customize your site. Giftshop — Beautiful magento theme is designed & developed based on Drap and Drop Builder and a lot of other useful Magento extensions.

giftshop_icon_theme_543x352_1.jpg
From MGS Front-End Builder, You can build/ configure your web pages at Front-End visually & friendly without having to log in the admin back-end and save you time to make a website as you want.
Very easy to answer, It is a front-end Magento pages builder. It allows you to build and configure Homepage, Category page, Product page, CMS page, Shopping cart page... at frontend visually without having to log in the admin back-end.

Wow, so what are the advantages of MGS Frontend Builder?

• Visually & Friendly: You can see directly which you want to build and change
  • Build Web pages by yourself: You can build or configure the pages on your own basing on available layouts and 15+ available components.
  • Drag & Drop: Simple for you to drag & drop the blocks on the page
  • Grid configuration: It allows you to setup width of blocks with Grid Bootstrap layout (12 columns)
  • Editable CMS content: You can edit/update any content blocks directly at front-end effectively.
  • Website configuration: It’s easy for you to setup all features for your website such as layouts, background, colors, fonts, extensions, catalog… at Frontend
  • Enable/disable Inline translation: Flexible and convenient to directly translate the site content into target languages at frontend.
  • Time saving: Forget about complicating and cumbersome steps to setup a website and login admin panel every time you want to update the pages. With our Frontend builder, you are totally confident to visualize what you dream.
  • and much more…

Dear @Daisy082 ,

I strongly recommend you to use CleverBuilder - a Real Visual Front-end Page Builder for Magento 2.

It's NOT free. But it's the World's Leading Magento 2 Page Builder.

The following are some key features:

1/ All-in-One Solution

Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.

2/ Visual Design

Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.

3/ Faster Performance

Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.

4/ Real Frontend Editor Experience

Live Frontend editor, Inline editor, and Tree view allows you to make changes instantly and see end-results before publishing. Boost your Magento experience with the best and fastest editor on the market.

5/ Enjoy Over 30 Design Elements

Take advantage of the complete set of dedicated tools that help you generate more traffic, leads, and conversions. You don’t need dozens of plugins anymore.

6/ Works Perfect With Any Theme, Any CMS Page

CleverBuilder works with any Magento theme, CMS page. Change themes as often as you like and never lose your designed layouts. Your content is forever yours.

7/ Responsive Design

Create a responsive website right from the start. All the elements and templates are responsive and mobile-ready. Powerful and precise responsive options are built-in. Control the look of your website on mobile devices without leaving the editor.

8/ Easy to Use Interface

An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful website, all on your own. Design pages faster and easier with hundreds of content elements and templates available to you, we've got you covered.

You can easy to check this video to see how it works. 

Cheers!

Well, I would like to recommend you to use Magezon Page Builder

It's adaptable with any Magento theme of your choice even if it is the most common ones like Ultimo or Porto 

Sadly, it's not free as you're looking for. 

However, it's good for a try. 

Take a short look through then make the decision 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPan7HtIYOw

Screen Shot 5779-11-19 at 5.54.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 5779-11-19 at 5.53.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 5779-11-19 at 5.46.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 5779-11-19 at 5.45.52 PM.png