cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which kinds of one step checkout softwares are the most effective in current market?

Re: Which kinds of one step checkout softwares are the most effective in current market?

Hi everyone!

For me, the most effective One Step Checkout  Software is Landofcoder Magento 2 One Step Checkout because it has many amazing features that benefit my Magento store:

• Google address suggestion
  • Neat & clean interface
  • Support various skins: material design and flat UI
  • Apply coupon instantly
  • Auto Ajax update shopping cart product quantity
  • Custom text, icon, and color on admin
  • Compatible with 3rd-party extension
  • Add desired delivery date
  • Auto detect customer account
  • Easily Customize Address Fields
  • Optimized one step checkout page

More info: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout.html/

Re: Which kinds of one step checkout softwares are the most effective in current market?

Personally, I think Mageplaza did a really great job on this extension. Check out their One step Checkout for Magento 2. They have various features which will definitely enhance your website performance and satisfy your customers:

1. Optimize Checkout Page

2. Google address suggestion

3. Support nearly every payment method.

and many more

It should be Magento 2 One Step Checkout PRO. With my experience as a e-commerce software developer, I can say that this extension is one of the best, if not the best one. This extension received tons of 5-star reviews and positive comments from users.

I have to say that this extension is super cost-saving & time saving effectively. Because all checkout steps are well-optimized & collected in only one page on whole your checkout process without leaving the current page and move to another page. So the checkout will be speed up with fast load & better customers shopping experience on store, followed by a reduction the ratio of abandoned rate significantly. As a result, your sale accelerates amazingly.

You can consult the outstanding features of the extension hereby:

Screenshot_4.png

And only with $399, you can own yourself Magento 2 One Step Checkout PRO(Combo) including:

1. Magento 2 One Step Checkout PRO ($299)
  2. Magento 2 Order Attributes (Value $199)
  3. Magento 2 Customer Attributes ( Value $189)
  4. Magento 2 Store Pickup + Locator (Value $129)
  5. Magento 2 Gift Card (Value $189)

Using this extension is also very easy. I have a demo video here about how to use the Magento 2 One Step Checkout. You can click here to watch.

I would recommend to you Magento 2 One Step Checkout by MAGETOP

Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension by Magetop helps reduce the abandonment rate as well as increase the conversion rate dramatically. Ignore the back and forth that are the redundant motions when standing on your site.

• Optimized Checkout page
  • Address Suggestion
  • Supports nearly 100% Payment, Shipping methods
  • Compatible out-of-the-box with the 3rd-party modules
  • Allows/Supports Gift Wrap, Gift Message
  • Allows/supports leaving comments and setting delivery time
  • Easy to install and customize
  • And many more feature ...

— TOP EXTENSION FEATURES —

Address Suggestion

Google Maps Suggestion Integration allows showing all relevant suggestions with full of address information based on the entered characters before.

Especially, an advanced feature coming only from MageTop is Find me. The functionality automatically locates the customer's current position when tapping it, then the address field is auto-fulfilled.

Optimized Checkout page

To simplify the checkout process, One Step Checkout module gathers all complicated default steps to display on one page only.

• Friendly checkout interface
  • Show all steps in one page checkout
  • Remove all unnecessary fields
  • Include shipping & billing address box
  • Include shipping & payment methods box
  • Include order summary box
  • Include order comment, discount code, delivery time, gift wrap, gift message and many more feature ...

Payment methods

Nearly 100% payment methods are compatible with the checkout:

Backend General Config

One Step Checkout General Config support many helpful features, Simple for config and Easy to using.

• One Step Checkout Page Title
  • One Step Checkout Description
  • Default Shipping Method
  • Default Payment Method
  • Allow Guest Checkout
  • Auto-redirect to One Step Checkout Page
  • Show Billing Address
  • Use Auto Suggestion Technology
  • Restrict the auto suggestion for a specific country
  • And many more options ...

Backend Display Config

With Display Config, You can manage many functions helpful for your store.

• Show Login Link
  • Show/Hide Footer/Header
  • Show Discount Code Section
  • Show Order Comment
  • Enable Gift Messages on order
  • Enable Gift Messages on item
  • Show Terms and Conditions

Backend Design Config

With Design Config, You can simple change Checkout Page Layout, Design Style, Css Style, Custom Css & many more options ...

• Checkout Page Layout
  • Design Style
  • Radio Button Style
  • CheckBox Button Style
  • Material Color
  • Place Order button color
  • Custom CSS

Many More Features Config

Powerful config with many Features very helpful & necessary for increase sales your Magento store.

• Review Cart Section
  • Gift Wrap
  • Newsletter
  • Delivery Time
  • Survey
  • Seal block
  • Static CMS Block

Check it out : Magento 2 One Step Checkout

Hi @Fumnight

On step check out extension are based on your requirements.I suggest you the one one-step check out module.It would be helpfull for you.You casn check it.

here I attached the link  below.

https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-one-step-checkout/

if my answer helpful for you.You give kudos and accept as solution.

Hi @Fumnight 

There are several "one step checkout" software options available in the current market, each with their own features and benefits. You should choose based on your specific requirements and your website abilities. To install these "one step checkout" software options, you can follow these general steps:
- Purchase the extension from the provider's website.
- Download the extension package to your computer.
- Upload the package to your Magento installation directory using an FTP client.
- Log in to your Magento admin panel and navigate to System > Cache Management. Refresh all caches to ensure that the new extension is properly installed.
- Configure the extension settings according to your preferences.
- Test the checkout process to ensure that everything is functioning properly.

It's important to note that the installation process may vary slightly depending on the specific payment gateway you choose, so be sure to refer to the provider's documentation for detailed installation instructions.

We currently provide many intergration for "one step checkout" payment gateway: 

Moneris Payment Gateway

Payeezy Payment Gateway

- Stripe Global

Opayo Payment Gateway

More than that, if you are not comfortable with installing extensions on your own, you could consider hiring a Magento developer to assist you.

Hope this help.

Mike from Magenest | eCommerce Development Agency

Visit us: https://magenest.com/