cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZaloPay Payment App for Magento 2 Website

ZaloPay Payment App for Magento 2 Website

Hi there, I’m seeking a useful magento 2 zalopay payment extension. I also need an app for mobile so that our customers can make payment transaction quickly without cash or bank cards. Please recommend if you know. Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ZaloPay Payment App for Magento 2 Website

Hi,

Based on your requirement, I'd like to recommend you this Magento 2 ZaloPay Payment extension. ZaloPay payment gateway is integrated with magento 2 stores to provide shoppers with instant payment and simplify customers' buying process.

- Provide your customers with a safe and seamless payment experience
- Offer real-time payments via automatic invoicing
- Save time and effort by processing global payments with a single integration
- Use an exchange rate for transactions that need currency conversions
- Provide your payments flow with comprehensive security

We can try this extension as well: https://github.com/boolfly/zalopay

It follows Magento coding standard. Open source and free.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hi,

I think this ZaloPay Payment is suitable for your requirements because it supports mobile app.

Instead of bringing cash along, customers can set up Magento 2 ZaloPay mobile app in their mobile phone and make payment anywhere. This app allows users to store money via connections with bank cards, transfer money and make payment directly on the Internet.

ZaloPay payment gateway is integrated with Magento 2 websites to provide shoppers with instant payment and simplify customers' buying process. Magento 2 ZaloPay Payment extension comes with stunning utilities and performs excellently on any devices. ZaloPay for Magento 2 stores will:

• Provide your customers with a safe and seamless payment experience
  • Offer real-time payments via automatic invoicing
  • Save time and effort by processing global payments with a single integration
  • Use an exchange rate for transactions that need currency conversions
  • Provide your payments flow with comprehensive security