cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a POS has both web and ipad version, integrated with Moneris

SOLVED

a POS has both web and ipad version, integrated with Moneris

Hi, we are a retailer in Canada which has 2 stores and we also join some roadshows during the year so I am looking for:

- a pos system which has both web and ipad version 

- integrated with Moneris

- compatible with Magento 2

Can anyone shine some light on this for me? Much appriciate!

5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: a POS has both web and ipad version, integrated with Moneris

Same here.

I've got 2 boutiques n I'm using Magento 1.8

Last week I did some search and decide to trial some POS, but I highly recommend ConnectPOS. I am quite happy with this, easy for my cashiers to use.

It can run well both web and iPad.

This POS already integrated with Tyro (quite popular in Australia? they said) and Paypal here. I think they can integrate with Moneris with some customization. 

Should you have some try? then share opinion. Ta

View solution in original post

I have Magento version 1.9 and 03 stores in Australia. 

Last week I found ConnectPOS on Magento Marketplace. 

I had a demo call with them and then they help me to install the trial. This ConnectPOS is compatible with Magento version 1.8 and above.

It is working smoothly and fast, has quick order and check out, support various functions. I even can work offline with the POS without interruption. I decided to purchase. 

Thank you, @thina_patni and @katherin_lin for your endorsements! I'm glad to hear that our Magento POS can help you.

Hi @Carl Grimes, our ConnectPOS is available in both web app and iPad app and it's compatible with all versions of Magento 2 so far. It is integrated with Moneris on its iPad app so I think we can be a good fit for you.

I've sent a message to you, please check your inbox.

Hello 

I have been using Magespacex PWA POS for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for you . 

@collin_miller wrote:

Hello 

I have been using Magespacex PWA POS for 8 months and from my personal experience Magespacex Pos is the perfect extension which can work for you . 

Don't do self-advertising for your criminal company:

In June 2019 I bought their POS together with a customizing. I never received the customizing nor any feedback of their support - no reaction to any of my inquiries. They are basically "dead". I thought they are out of business, instead new products pop up - I guess it is just the ways they do business...just fraud.

Check out others - they have the same opinion:

https://www.whtop.com/review/magespacex.com

Regarding Magestore:

Magespacex came to my attention after being promoted by Magestore and yes their WebPOS has been just buggy. Initially I bought their WebPOS that eventually after almost 6 month of bug fixing worked more or less in order to be compatible with M2.1.7 I bought their PWA POS I received a version that did not work at all! Updates were also not provided they suggested to buy their Omni-Channel Solution for $4000. Shame on them.

6 REPLIES 6

Same here.

I've got 2 boutiques n I'm using Magento 1.8

Last week I did some search and decide to trial some POS, but I highly recommend ConnectPOS. I am quite happy with this, easy for my cashiers to use.

It can run well both web and iPad.

This POS already integrated with Tyro (quite popular in Australia? they said) and Paypal here. I think they can integrate with Moneris with some customization. 

Should you have some try? then share opinion. Ta

I have Magento version 1.9 and 03 stores in Australia. 

Last week I found ConnectPOS on Magento Marketplace. 

I had a demo call with them and then they help me to install the trial. This ConnectPOS is compatible with Magento version 1.8 and above.

It is working smoothly and fast, has quick order and check out, support various functions. I even can work offline with the POS without interruption. I decided to purchase. 

Thank you, @thina_patni and @katherin_lin for your endorsements! I'm glad to hear that our Magento POS can help you.

Hi @Carl Grimes, our ConnectPOS is available in both web app and iPad app and it's compatible with all versions of Magento 2 so far. It is integrated with Moneris on its iPad app so I think we can be a good fit for you.

I've sent a message to you, please check your inbox.

Hello 

@collin_miller wrote:

Hello 

Don't do self-advertising for your criminal company:

In June 2019 I bought their POS together with a customizing. I never received the customizing nor any feedback of their support - no reaction to any of my inquiries. They are basically "dead". I thought they are out of business, instead new products pop up - I guess it is just the ways they do business...just fraud.

Check out others - they have the same opinion:

https://www.whtop.com/review/magespacex.com

Regarding Magestore:

Magespacex came to my attention after being promoted by Magestore and yes their WebPOS has been just buggy. Initially I bought their WebPOS that eventually after almost 6 month of bug fixing worked more or less in order to be compatible with M2.1.7 I bought their PWA POS I received a version that did not work at all! Updates were also not provided they suggested to buy their Omni-Channel Solution for $4000. Shame on them.

Magestore POS can make your business run on desktop or iPad with their latest PWA technology. They can do the integration on per request for your with Moneris and of course, they are 100% compatible with Magento 2. They are native to Magento and world's #1 POS for Magento retailers.
You can read other free retail resources from them to find similar solution that you're looking for.