cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add products with specifications to pdf as a customer

add products with specifications to pdf as a customer

I am currently following an internship at a company that sells security cameras. I need to search and install extensions for the Magento 2.0 webshop but there is one extension that I couldn't find so I am trying my luck on this forum.

I am searching an extension in which the customer can add products with specifications to a pdf and download that pdf from the website, this has to be for Magento 2.

hope somebody can help me and thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: add products with specifications to pdf as a customer

There are a couple of "Product attachments" extensions for Magento 2 that might be able to help you here: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=product%20attachments#q=product%20attachment...

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Hello @purrpmandown,

You can take a look at this Product Attachments extension available for Magento 2.x allowing to attach PDF files to product pages.   

Best Regards

Our Extensions for Magento 2

You can use Magento 2 products attachments extension by FME. It allows one to not only upload PDF but also other file types such as PPT, Doc, xlsx, images, audio/video etc. Customers can download all these files. Moreover, admins can also create a dedicated 'file download' page.