cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allow customers to upload product images to site?

allow customers to upload product images to site?

I am selling clothes and accessories and I want my customers to upload their images of using my products to my site in order for other customers to see and make buying decision. The reason is any customers also expect to see how products look like with the real images. However, the problem is that Magento does not support this feature. Therefore, I am looking for an extension that can help customers to upload or post their images to the website. 

Is there any extension like that?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: allow customers to upload product images to site?

Product Review with Images extension for Magento not only add possibility for customers to load images for their reviews. The expansion has allowed users to share their photos. People love to show themselves. Share information, especially visual. In other social networks would not be so popular. You can find your solution with "Product review with image" such as Averun extension.

Hi @Lucy_11

You can try this extension: 

https://goo.gl/mngTY3

This module can allow customers to post their photo of product that they bought from your store to your website easily. Other customers can like, share and comment on these images. Moreover, it also allows customers to share on social channels or send emails to other people.

Hi Lucy_11,

Detailed Review extension contains functionality to upload images and videos (links to youtube/Vimeo). It has a bunch of functionality which might be redundant for this particular case (though might be not). Please check https://mage-review.com  for the list of the features and demo.mage-review.com  for the functionality demo.

There is also review wall functionality which theoretically could be relevant for your case. It takes images from the reviews and arranges them on the separate page. Could be checked on http://demo.mage-review.com/drw

If you'll have any additional questions email us at support@mage-review.com or use a live chat feature on the site.

Kind Regards,
Mage Workshop Team

Hello!

There is one more option - Customer Product Images extension. It enable photo reviews, so that clients can upload real images of their purchases in your store. As an admin, you will be able to approve/disapprove the images before adding them to products.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello @Lucy_11 

As per your requirement, I'd like to suggest Product Reviews Extension For Magento 2. This module allows customers to share their reviews and shopping experience on your Magento 2 store. Along with their reviews, they could also share images or photos of the product that they had purchased from your store.

Highlighted Features:

• It allows customers to upload images with their product reviews.
  • Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension, a beginner can easily setup.
  • Both registered & guest customers can upload images with reviews.
  • Display product review on CMS pages & static blocks as a widget.
  • Allows store owner to add top & footer links from the backend
  • Increase your store sales & reduce the number of rejections or returns goods

Hey there! I’d like to suggest to you the Magento Product Images Promotion extension. Hope it useful