cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best live chat for magento?

Re: best live chat for magento?

Hi @daria_zwierz

I highly recommend Magento 2 Live Chat Extension by Landofcoder as one of the best live chat extension for Magento. 

Magento 2 Live Chat Extension is released to help you chat directly with customers and make their questions more clear about all aspects of your products. Both you and your clients will be satisfied by the efficient and immediate experience in your site. Let’s explore some highlight features of Magento 2 Live Chat Extension:

- Directly Online Chatting
- Active Chatting With Customers
- Instant Chat Box
- Reminding Chat Notification
- Auto Record Customer Information
- Clean & Clear Interface
- Easy to join & end the chat when satisfaction
- Convenient Login & Sign-up

To get more details, visit the site here.

Hope that it is helpful for you.

Hello @daria_zwierz,

I have used Magento 2 Live Chat Extension by Landofcoder for a long time, and I found that this module is worth purchasing.

With this module, both vendors and customers can communicate more easily and conveniently. When shoppers have any sudden problems or feedbacks to review, they can even start or end a chat with the support team or admin. The more flexible your communicating methods are, the more customers you can attract and engage. 

Hi, 

Thanks for replies!

Hey @phild3v,

That's Mateusz from LiveChat Inc. here. You can try out our LiveChat solution, we offer a plugin for Magento 1, Magento 2 and Magento Enterprise:

https://marketplace.magento.com/livechat-module-magento-livechat.html

LiveChat is the only chat solution so far, with the official technological partnership with Magento, so it works really well with all Magento platforms.

According to SimilarTech, there are already over 4k companies worldwide using LiveChat for Magento.

You can always test us with a 30-day free trial and feel free to reach out here or at our 24/7 support in case of any questions Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mateusz