cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can allow customers to pay by currency of store view, not base currency of website

can allow customers to pay by currency of store view, not base currency of website

I have 3 store views but there is only one base currency. I set it as US Dollar. Therefore, customers checkout by US Dollars when they buy from all 3 store views. But I want customers from French store view to pay by Euro, from English to pay by Pound and from Japan to pay by JPY. How can I do that? I just can configure display currency for this 3 store views as Euro, Pound and JPY. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: can allow customers to pay by currency of store view, not base currency of website

You can use Checkout with Display Currency for Magento 2 . It alllows paying by default display currency set up for each store view in the backend. Total payable amount is not converted to base currency as default. Payment methods will take display currency of each store view to checkout.

For example, in your case, you set default display currency for French store view is Euro. Customers buy products in the French store view and go to checkout. They will pay by Euro, not US Dollar (base currency)