cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I add FAQ section to my pharmacy website?

SOLVED

Re: how can I add FAQ section to my pharmacy website?

Actually, Mageplaza just released an extension which perfectly suits what you need. You can check it out on their official product page. Here's the brief explanation on how this extension can help you out with your existing problem

• Advanced Search for Knowledge Base and FAQs
  • Free to custom background with unlimited colors
  • Create unlimited categories and articles
  • Integrate Social Networks for sharing
  • Auto-update the views, votes, and update time on the article page

Here is the link to their product page: https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-faq/

Hope it will help you. Cheers

Check MageAnts Magento 2 Faq  Extension

You can use this extension for FAQ, FAQ extension helps you to set up simple, informative and SEO friendly FAQ page for your Magento 2 site. It provides you the flexibility to add FAQ's site-wide and specific for the products.

• Set up SEO friendly FAQ page
  • Create FAQ categories
  • Provide detailed answers
  • Categorize FAQ on both product and main FAQ page

The following link Magento 2 FAQ would be useful.

hi,

you will need to modify the code in your theme's layout file.

One way to do this is by adding a custom block to the layout file that queries the database for the most viewed questions and displays them on the FAQ page i am using on a gaming website https://modrar.com/. Another way is to use a third-party extension that provides this feature.

If you are not familiar with coding or Magento 2 development, we recommend seeking the help of a professional developer or a Magento 2 expert. They can help you implement the changes you need and ensure that your website remains stable and secure.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you