cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for a way to open product in pdf and make a catalog of products

looking for a way to open product in pdf and make a catalog of products

Hi to All,

I'm looking for a way our customers are able to open the products in the store also in pdf.

Also we need a way to have the products in our store put together in a pdf as brochure or catalog.

Is there anyone out there who knows a good way to intergrate this in our website? 

thank you in advance, looking forward to some suggestions,

regards Mariska

5 REPLIES 5

Re: looking for a way to open product in pdf and make a catalog of products

Hello @RockMariska

Do you need a product page converter to PDF or a way to attach a PDF document to a product page?

If the latter is true, then Product Attachments module will help. This file manager will enable you to attach different file formats (including PDF) to product pages.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello,

Thank you for your fast response.

I am looking for a product page converter actually, this would make it easier and up to date for customers I guess. attaching pdf is not really a problem but that would so much work for about 3000 products making pdf's and attaching right?

Hello.

In case you are looking for the way to make PDF catalogs with your products, you can check PDF (LookBook) Catalog Creator addon. Along with parent software Store Manager for Magento, these applications allow to create, print out or send PDF catalogs, brochures, lookbooks and fliers with your Magento products.

You can check the demo and try it with 20 products from your store.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hello goodmorning,

Thank you for your response, great!

I see the extension is for magento 1x, our stores are in magento 2.1.7 

regards

Store Manager for Magento and its PDF Creator addon work with both Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x. Full description is here -
https://www.mag-manager.com/magento-pdf-catalog-creator/

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.