cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for an extension that allow all user to chip in into a group pledge

looking for an extension that allow all user to chip in into a group pledge

I need an extension that is similar to Kickstarter as extension. But in my Magento, where i want the user to click into a product and pledge into the product ,where in backend ,i would want user to insert their payment credential as a pledge for this product.And if order target has been achieved(where enough user has pledged into this particular product) .user will be charged for that ,and start placing order with that.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: looking for an extension that allow all user to chip in into a group pledge

Hi Ed,

It may not be an exact match for what you're looking for, but one of the extensions in the most recent round of the Magento Innovations Lab submissions helps with crowd funding: https://magento.com/innovations-lab/crowd-funding-donations-innovations-lab

While you may need some customization, it may get you closer to your stated goal. 

Best of luck!

Re: looking for an extension that allow all user to chip in into a group pledge

Hi there,

Please see Magento 2 Crowd Funding extension by Webkul, enabling store admin to create multiple projects to raise funds from the storefront. Similar to online shopping for products, the customers or donors, or contributors can enter an amount of their choice and make an online payment.

Webkul's Crowd Funding extension provides a simple to use solution to set up an online donation platform or fundraiser system to receive monetary help for the need. You show the target amount, total donated amount, and the progress bar.

You can add complete information, upload images, and customize the listing page with themes and colors.

Hope this will help,

Thanks,

Rohit.