cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product image gallery

product image gallery

Hello, everybody,

I need an extension for the Magento1 system, this should be a photo gallery in a product page - the product pages are built in CMS pages.
It is important that several different galleries - for each product - can be created and with several different images.

For example, I have five CMS pages, each stands for a product and in each page should be placed its own gallery with the matching images.

Does anyone know an extension that offers these functions?
Here is a url to the product page where I want to insert a gallery instead of the single picture.

https://druck-ideen.de/springwuerfel_offen

Thanks in advance!
Greetings
Ksenia

1 REPLY 1

Re: product image gallery

Hi There,

Magento 2 Image Gallery Extension can be the better solution to your requirement as it facilitates the admin to showcase the best products. Also allows to add and manage images into various galleries for better store-view.

Also enables admin to assign galleries into different groups and add a various effect. Moreover, These gallery group codes are used on the CMS pages for attractive animation to make your online store eye-catching and more attractive.

• Ability to add/manage images into various galleries.
  • Assign galleries into various groups.
  • Add various effects for display images.
  • Awesome controls you can zoom images, change images using mouse enter, etc.

Hope this solution will be helpful, if not then you can contact the support team for further customization to make this extension fit for your purpose.

Regards,

Vidushi