cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set minimum and maximum order quantity per category for customer group

SOLVED

set minimum and maximum order quantity per category for customer group

HI community, 

In Magento default, we just set up the minimum and maximum quantity of product in the shopping cart. I am looking for a Magento extension that can help me to set both minium and maximum order quantity for category and especially settings for category have to apply to each customer group 

Please help me ! 

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: set minimum and maximum order quantity per category for customer group

Hi, 

I think you should try Limit Order Quantity per Category Extension to set up minimum and maximum order quantity of products in a category that each customer group has to meet. 

That's a great extension because it brings you more functions Magento default cannot support 

• Limit order quantity of all products in a category for specific customer group 
  • Show notification and make "Proceed to checkout" disappear if requirements are not met 
  • Determine product categories in the shopping cart for products belonging to many categories 
  • Update product categories when customers add the same products in multiple categories to cart

You can see more information about this extension at: http://bsscommerce.com/magento-limit-order-quantity-per-category.html

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hey,

You may find these extension to be useful: 

- Shopping Cart Max Amount (FREE)

- Max Sales Qty by Stock (FREE)

You can also play with the total price for the products. By setting the minimum that corresponds to your minimal number of products within a sale. Of course, this will mostly work if you have a small number of items/SKUs on sale. Here's a great tutorial by Inchoo on this topic - there's a link to GitHub for all of the necessary code. 

Good luck!

Hi, 

I think you should try Limit Order Quantity per Category Extension to set up minimum and maximum order quantity of products in a category that each customer group has to meet. 

That's a great extension because it brings you more functions Magento default cannot support 

• Limit order quantity of all products in a category for specific customer group 
  • Show notification and make "Proceed to checkout" disappear if requirements are not met 
  • Determine product categories in the shopping cart for products belonging to many categories 
  • Update product categories when customers add the same products in multiple categories to cart

You can see more information about this extension at: http://bsscommerce.com/magento-limit-order-quantity-per-category.html

Thank you for all great extensions!

Finally I decided to choose Limit order quantity per category by BSSCommerce

That's awesome 

It definitely meet my demands

It's great!

Hi @jacoblb, thank you for choosing BSSCommeerce. We are very glad that we can help you with your business. For additional information, we released Min/Max Order Quantity per Category for Magento 2 

The new module is expected to be an effective solution to limit order in Magento 2 by these following features:

• Set up minimum and maximum quantity of all products in the same category in an order.
  • Customize required quantity for each customer group.
  • Display product's categories in shopping cart.
  • For products belonging to many categories: requested to meet all the requirements.

We hope you will VISIT US soon! 

Hi @emmanguyen, thank you for the suggestion. I decided to use this for my M2 store and it works smoothly!

Hii,

Magento 2 Limit Quantity For Grouped Products is the right choice according to your requirement. 

To satisfy your requirements, explore our Magento 2 Limit Quantity Per Category extension to set minimum and maximum product quantity for each category for all or selected customer groups.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"