cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sharing shopping cart with whatsapp contacts magento 2

sharing shopping cart with whatsapp contacts magento 2

Looking at the popularity and increased use of whatsapp, I'm looking for a module which allows sharing shopping cart with whatsapp contacts. I usually get mobile traffic and referral sales through whatsapp sharing. I feel that rather than sharing the products, sharing shopping cart can be beneficial as users can directly click and get the products already added to cart, so that they can directly make purchase.

Is there any magento 2 module available which satisfy the above scenario?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: sharing shopping cart with whatsapp contacts magento 2

The functionality you are looking for can be fulfilled with our Magento 2 WhatsApp Share Cart extension which allows sharing shopping cart with WhatsApp contacts, groups and broadcast lists. 

The extension also has features to shorten the cart URL and enable UTM tracking to track sales received through WhatsApp Cart sharing.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @hohodo40184672 

Refer below link:
magento-2-share-cart 

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hi there,

Please try Free Magento 2 manage shopping cart, it allows the admin of the online store to simply and effectively keep track of all shopping carts of customers from the backend.

This module helps store owner view and get the shopping cart data quickly whenever necessary.

• Manage frontend shopping cart from the admin panel
  • Keep track of all shopping carts from the backend
  • View details of each shopping cart displayed in the backend
  • Search for a specific cart with a smart filter
  • Contact and offer promotion for customer of particular shopping cart
  • Product recommendations: Supplier Management, Purchase order manager, Product Manager