cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping charges based on specific product and address conditions

shipping charges based on specific product and address conditions

Hello everyone

Looking for a module in which i can create rules to apply shipping based on below conditions:

1. if the cart contains quantity lesser than 5, charge 20% shipping

2. If the shipping destination is UK and Australia, charge 15% shipping

Is there any module which can charge shipping as per my requirement?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: shipping charges based on specific product and address conditions

The conditions you specified can be fulfilled with our Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension. It allows creating custom shipping rules & modify default shipping rates based on various product conditions, cart attributes, shipping address conditions and on particular day and time.

Have a look at our demo and add your rules, it can satisfy the requirements you mentioned.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @palola53523288,

Here I have found Magento 2 Shipping Restriction Extension to solve your requirement. Take a look at it. 

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhuboots

Hi @hohodo40184672 ,

Have you had your own extension?

We highly recommend the extension that we think will be the best choice for you.

Please check MAGENTO 2 SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS from Landofcoder.

Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions allow limiting shipping methods based on specific conditions such as customer attributes, product parameters, order info, cart, store view, customer groups, locations, etc

By only using effective shipping methods & getting rid of risks and eliminating shipping issues, Magento 2 restrict shipping and optimizes the shipping process both legally and cost-effective.

Best regards,

Bavaan Team.