cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what should I do to avoid incorrect shipping rates for each product in my store??

what should I do to avoid incorrect shipping rates for each product in my store??

Hi guys, 

I am looking for an ideal solution to help me solve a problem that I always have to bear wrong shipping rates for each product in my store. Hence, it reduces a part of my benefit from each customer's order. 

Could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance! ^^

4 REPLIES 4

Re: what should I do to avoid incorrect shipping rates for each product in my store??

Good morning,

You are finding a solution for your shipping, aren't you? I would definitely give you a suggestion which can help you to solve your problem as good as possible. Let utilize Magento 2 Shipping Per Product Extension for your store. I also met this problem like you before, but it's lucky I found a key by using this Extension:

Email: info@landofcoder.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LandOfCoder/

Hopefully, it will be useful for you.

Re: what should I do to avoid incorrect shipping rates for each product in my store??

Hi @Adam_Robinson,

You might look for a specified extension to fight the issues with shipping rates. The marketplace offers a bunch of them, some are even free so it would not hurt to try.

Once you see how a free module satisfies or does not satisfy your business needs, you'll be able to choose from a range of paid extensions that might look identical for now.

Hope this helps!

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hi @Adam_Robinson,

You can take a look at Shipping Matrix Rates.

This extension allows you to create shipping rate groups (as much as you need) to apply for your products. This will give you the benefit of managing the shipping rates for each product separately and group it by specific condition if needed.

Website

Hope that helps!

Magento 2 Shipping Table Rates extension offers an unlimited number of Shipping Options Customization.

Calculate accurate shipping price based on shipping address, product type, price, etc. with the help of the module.

Thanks!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"