cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kategorieansicht: Erst Produkte dann Beschreibung anzeigen lassen

Kategorieansicht: Erst Produkte dann Beschreibung anzeigen lassen

Hallo zusammen,

bei mir wird in der Kategorieansicht standardmäßig erst die Kategoriebeschreibung und darunter erst die Artikel angezeigt. Lässt sich das ändern? Also das zuerst die Artikel gelistet werden und darunter die Beschreibung erscheint?

Danke

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Kategorieansicht: Erst Produkte dann Beschreibung anzeigen lassen

Hello @rastaball ,

If you want to move the cms block after product on every category pages, please update it in your custom theme. In app/design/Vendor/Theme/Magento_Catalog/layout/catalog_category_view.xml use the following code: 

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<page xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      layout="2columns-left" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="urn:magento:framework:View/Layout/etc/page_configuration.xsd">
    <body>
        <move element="category.view.container" destination="content" after="category.products"/>
    </body>
</page>

If you want to move cms block after product on specific category, then in admin section go to the specific category and then in Design >  Layout Update XML 

use the below code:

<move element="category.view.container" destination="content" after="category.products"/>

Hope this will helps you.

If it helps you, please give us kudos and accept it as solution.

Thank you

Thank you very much. I want to use it on specific categories.

But your solution doesn´t work. I have attached a picture with the settings. But nothing changes.

Kategorie.JPG

Hello @rastaball ,

Sorry but the image in the post is not visible to me. Please try to flush the cache of magento and check the category page again. 

Hope this will help you. 

Thank you