cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CredisException: exception 'CredisException' with message 'Connection to Redis failed after 1 failur

CredisException: exception 'CredisException' with message 'Connection to Redis failed after 1 failur

Hi all,

I'm looking for log error due Redis exception:

redis_session.log:

EMERG (0): fil-VirtualBox|2786: Unable to connect to Redis; falling back to MySQL handler

exception.log:

2018-02-24T15:43:41+00:00 ERR (3):
exception 'CredisException' with message 'Connection to Redis failed after 1 failures.' in /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/Credis_Client.php:366
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/Cm_RedisSession_Model_Session.php(138): Credis_Client->connect()
#1 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Session.php(151): Cm_RedisSession_Model_Session->hasConnection()
#2 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(7620): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Session->setSaveHandler()
#3 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(7730): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->start('adminhtml')
#4 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(8086): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract_Varien->init('core', 'adminhtml')
#5 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(33956): Mage_Core_Model_Session_Abstract->init('core', 'adminhtml')
#6 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(23895): Mage_Core_Model_Session->__construct(Array)
#7 /var/www/matranga_it/it/app/Mage.php(463): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core/session', Array)
#8 /var/www/matranga_it/it/app/Mage.php(477): Mage::getModel('core/session', Array)
#9 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(14044): Mage::getSingleton('core/session', Array)
#10 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action.php(160): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->preDispatch()
#11 /var/www/matranga_it/it/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(51): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->preDispatch()
#12 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(13958): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->preDispatch()
#13 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(18364): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('edit')
#14 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(17894): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#15 /var/www/matranga_it/it/includes/src/__default.php(20519): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#16 /var/www/matranga_it/it/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#17 /var/www/matranga_it/it/index.php(92): Mage::run('', 'store')
#18 {main}

I'm getting this error also with module Cm_RedisSession = Disabled as Cm_RedisSession = Enabled

Can anyone please help me? I'm not sure if my site should using Redis or if it is correctly configured (I just started to work on this site with magento, it was realized by another progammer).

Thanks in advance for your support.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CredisException: exception 'CredisException' with message 'Connection to Redis failed after 1 fa

It looks like this may be a server level issue as Magento failed to connect to the Redis service of the server.

Have you contacted your hosting provider to check this on their end?

Re: CredisException: exception 'CredisException' with message 'Connection to Redis failed after 1 fa

Actually there is no trace about redis installation on my server, can you tell me the reference to be removed from magento to avoid Redis connection?

I've disabled \app\etc\modules\Cm_RedisSession.xml and local.xml is clean, no reference to Redis, have I to check other files?