cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento best hosting aws Cloud Vs dedicated

Re: Magento best hosting aws Cloud Vs dedicated

Thanks for the response. Noted, but are 'Amazon AWS' and Microsoft Azure' managed services please? 2) Kindly advise: for our new website, should we use the latest Magento 2.x or we use the Magento CE version since its more popular and has many fixed issues one can easily relate with Thanks again

Hello,Mohmage

Very Nice Question and had an Interesting Discussion in your Post. Here i would like to Share with you some Points Related. Hope it will be Useful for you.

AWS Organizations offers policy-based management for multiple AWS accounts and is now generally available for all customers. With Organizations, you can create groups of accounts and then apply policies to those groups. Organizations enables you to centrally manage policies across multiple accounts, without requiring custom scripts and manual processes.

What is the option for deploying Magento on a serverless platform? no  Virtual Server like Web Apps in Azure or Lambda in AWS any experience?

AWS is a global market leader in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) industry, offering a wide range of remote cloud services. Amazon’s AWS cloud computing service is secure and it is here to assist you in reducing your business data infrastructure costs. Therefore, opting for AWS cloud services will prove beneficial for your organization and will allow you to scale your business on a leading exponentially. 

Having the leading cloud provider like AWS is always reliable and best. However, with Magento you need a technology company that knows the stack best suited for Magento and moreover security has to be taken into account.

I have tried  magehost.com and they seem to know the space well and use AWS. I get a fixed monthly bill and everything is managed by them so I dont need to worry from hosting side.

For a high-traffic Magento 2 web store, both cloud hosting (AWS, Google Cloud) and dedicated servers are viable options. Cloud hosting offers scalability and high availability, while dedicated servers provide control and dedicated resources. Consider factors like scalability, customization needs, and control when choosing. Optimize server specifications, caching, CDN, database, and content for speed and performance. Consult experts to determine the best solution for your specific requirements.