cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

Gautham16
Occasional Visitor

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Greetings everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting many, many of you at Imagine!

• What's your name?
    Gautham Pandiyan (pronounced like "Gotham" City in Batman)

• What does your company do?
    Windsor Circle is a Predictive Marketing software company for eCommerce retailers. We help Magento merchants leverage the power of their Magento data (through our extension), and run predictive data-science algorithms on it, to power intelligent campaigns through 16 ESPs. We drive about a 20% YOY increase in revenue and 17% lift in retention rates for retailers within 12 months.
    www.WindsorCircle.com/Magento

• What's your role?
    I'm the Director of Strategic Alliances & lead our partnerships with Magento, Magento SIs, agencies, and other vendors in the ecosystem

• What are you looking forward to at Imagine?
    It's my first Imagine, so I'm excited to experience it. I "Imagine" it will be a blast (I'm sure that pun never gets old) and I'm also looking forward to Magic Johnson's keynote speech! I'm sure it will be a slam-dunk! (sorry I like bad puns)

• Have you been to a Magento event before?
    Not a Magento sponsored event, so the first one!

• What's your favorite way to spend your free time?
    I like to exercise, hike, spend time with old & new friends, and go out latin dancing. Maybe there will be some salsa tunes at Imagine.

Looking forward to meeting you all! 
gautham.pandiyan@windsorcircle.com 

alisoncorra

• What's your name? Alison Daigle @ CORRA
  • What does your company do? Corra is a digital agency specializing in end-to-end ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and retailers. On the creative side, we have some of the best talent available for visual design, UX and strategy. With a focus on omni-channel, personalization and optimization, we are continuously pushing our customers to make smart and informed design decisions. We have won the Magento excellence award all four years they have had it (and hopefully a 5th year!) and only 3 agencies can make that claim. We have extensive 2.0 experience from being in the beta program (one of three agencies to replatform an existing store to 2.0), migrating customers from 1.x to 2.0, replatforming CE customers to EE 2.0 and even moving our beta customer from the beta code to the GA code.
  • What's your role? Regional Sales Director for the West & APAC
  • What are you looking forward to at Imagine? Meeting lots of new people!
  • Have you been to a Magento event before? Yes- last year!
  • What's your favorite way to spend your free time? Yoga & the beach (PS: Why no yoga at Imagine?)

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/xAlisonDaigle

Some of Corra's smartest individuals and one of our customers will be speaking at Imagine. Here are the details:

Corra Speakers - Michael and Ryan

Tuesday April 12th
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES 2:15 PM—3:00 PM in Margaux 2
Delivering the Goods: Revolutionizing the Customer Experience
Michael Harvey, COO, Corra
Being part of the omnichannel revolution means having a fully Unified Commerce Platform. User experiences such as Buy Online, Pickup-in-Store (BOPUS) and Try-on-in-Store, Ship-to-Home (TOSSH) are now expected retail experiences. The technology to deliver such experiences is no longer the exclusive domain of the largest retailers. Any merchant can now deliver “the goods” in any way their customers demand, across all channels and devices. Real-world case studies from several global brands will illustrate how it’s done—including a feature on best practices at one of the first Magento 2.0 stores in the world.

Tuesday April 12th
WINNING SOLUTIONS - 1:40 PM - 2:00 PM in Lafleur 1
WINNING SOLUTIONS - 4:30 PM - 4:50 PM in La Tache
Customer Voices
Ryan Leffel, Sr. Director of Retail Strategy, Corra
Most retailers have a basic understanding of their customers. But do you understand your customers in a way that can help you make informed design decisions when crafting their shopping and buying experience? Learn how to build a smart and perceptive user experience based on research, analytics, personalization, optimization, and most importantly, the voice and actions of your customer.

Client Speaker - Alex Cranmer

CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES 
1:15 PM—2:00 PM Margaux 2 on Tuesday
One Man Band: Success Without an In-house Team 
Alex Cranmer, VP, International Military Antiques, Inc.
Learn how a niche business with no internal tech team grew revenue over 350% in the past five years. IMA leveraged Magento Enterprise with the help of certified partners in the areas of marketing, user experience, security, and unique promotions. That helped to make IMA the industry leader drawing an average of 165,000 unique monthly visitors with technology ROI over 1000%.

COMMERCE BEST PRACTICES
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM Mouton 2 on Tuesday
Secure Commerce – What Business Leaders Need to Know
Alex Cranmer, VP, International Military Antiques, Inc., Phillip Jackson, Lead Magento Architect, Something Digital
Piotr Kaminski, Lead Product Manager, Magento Commerce, Talesh Seeparsan, CTO, Bit79
Ensuring site security is critical for your business. Join this session to learn from a panel of experts about security best practices, PCI compliance, how to uncover security issues, and the steps to take if you experience a security breach.
rickblack
New Contributor

What's your name? Rick Black
What does your company do? Wholesale Distributor of HVAC
What's your role? VP IT
What are you looking forward to at Imagine? Meeting Magento partners I'm working with, get inspired, meet new people. 
Have you been to a Magento event before? This is my first.
What's your favorite way to spend your free time? Studying about anything.

rahultecoc965f

I'm Rahul

I have to work in Tecocraft LTD UK.

I am Full stuck Magento Development.

And Digital Marketer.

mailtonehaf403

I'm Neha Sharma

App Solutions, ecommerce

Digital Marketing Expert at MacAndro