cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4 commerce cloud - urgent support required.

Magento 2.4 commerce cloud - urgent support required.

Hi! I have purchased a magento commerce cloud and installation done with staging , master -product - staging on magento.com git repository. that is for one of the startup company. and following up with theme called 'porto'.

because of permission access with magento Enterprise Edition, I am not able to upload the theme file properly. there are some css error. which I not not able to 'git push'.

and theme support also not able give support as SSH login doesn't have write access. & 2FA not able to remove unless we completely setup with local environment with docker.

It has some error, when I try to
create-project --repository-url=https://repo.magento.com/ magento/project-community-edition <installation directory name>

There is error saying http://prntscr.com/10qnkew
In RemoteFilesystem.php line 746:

Here I stuck, The latest version of Magento 2 is not downloading to my local machine.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Magento 2.4 commerce cloud - urgent support required.

I'm also facing the same issue when I try installing on my local machine

qbologin

Re: Magento 2.4 commerce cloud - urgent support required.

Hello @santoshheg93f6 ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.