cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 - Amazon Product Sync

Magento 2 - Amazon Product Sync

We are syncing Amazon products with our store. Means Amazon product exists in our store as well. We are stuck with these two scenarios.

1. We want the order to be placed in Amazon as well when a customer place order in Magento 2 store. I don't have enough knowledge about the possibilities. Please help with your suggestions.
2. How to sync Amazon product details in Magento on fly or is there any better way to do this every day?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2 - Amazon Product Sync

There is a simple way of synchronizing data between your Magento store and Amazon. 

I can recommend using Sellbery, a multichannel listing platform. It offers an elegant way of creating and managing product listings across multiple sales channels, managings orders, and inventory, etc. When someone buys a product on Amazon, inventory data is automatically updated in your online store. Synchronization intervals are about 15 minutes - one of the shortest among similar solutions. 

If you are not sure whether Sellbery is the tool for you, try its free plan with 99 SKUs. The prices are very reasonable.

Thanks, for the suggestion @olha_an will have a look.

Well in very simple word, the answer to your questions is Amazon Magento 2 Integration by Cedcommerce.

This extension is having very outstanding feature i.e., real-time Inventory, price and order synchronization between Amazon and Magento store. Crons are automated programming jobs through which real-time synchronization is being implemented.

Crons runs after every 15 minutes, so if any order placed on your Magento store, the crons updates the inventory on Amazon for that particular product.

You don't need to do manually do the updates on your Amazon store and Magento store,crons run after a regular interval of time and updates the inventory, price, and orders on both the stores.

So, just go for this extension and automate your selling experience on Amazon.

If liked my solution, click Kudos!

Hi @deepak_gupta10 ,

We are using the same at this moment. Thanks for your suggestion though.