cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step 1: Readiness Check Error! You need to resolve these issues to continue.

SOLVED

Step 1: Readiness Check Error! You need to resolve these issues to continue.

I'm doing the installer in the manage module if I run enable, when Step 1: Readiness Check
is running, an error appears below : PHP Settings Check *

For additional assistance, see PHP settings check help .

PHP Extensions Check

missing PHP extensions. Hide detail

The best way to resolve this is to install the correct missing extensions. The exact fix depends on our server, your host, and other system variables.
Our PHP extension help can get you started.

For additional assistance, contact your hosting provider.

* - In some cases, you might have two PHP configuration files: one for the PHP command line and for the web server. If so, make the change in both php.ini files. For details, see the php.ini reference.

I have increased memory_limit to 2500M and always_populate_raw_post_data = -1, still experiencing errors

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Step 1: Readiness Check Error! You need to resolve these issues to continue.

Re: Step 1: Readiness Check Error! You need to resolve these issues to continue.

Open terminal and enter the following line in the terminal.

cd <magento_root_directory>

then execute the following 3 commands in terminal.

php bin/magento cron:run

php update/cron.php

php bin/magento setup:cron:run

Then try to install the module from magento 2.3 admin panel.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It seems some PHP extensions are missing. You didn't mentioned PHP extension missed here. You need to install missing extension on your system(From CMD in windows and from TERMINAL in Linux) in your system then install magento again.

is there an example ? system Os Windows

Hello @putra_irawan 

Seems php extensions are missing, see the list what are you missing and follow the solution mentioned below,

If you are working on localhost using XAMPP 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33869521/how-can-i-enable-php-extension-intl

For linux/ubuntu

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24351260/how-to-check-which-php-extensions-have-been-enabled-dis...

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I have tried to follow this but there is still an error with the same, is there another solution?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33869521/how-can-i-enable-php-extension-intl

Screenshot_52.png

Open terminal and enter the following line in the terminal.

cd <magento_root_directory>

then execute the following 3 commands in terminal.

php bin/magento cron:run

php update/cron.php

php bin/magento setup:cron:run

Then try to install the module from magento 2.3 admin panel.