cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension in not approving.

SOLVED

Extension in not approving.

Hello!

I'm a developer of the company Web4pro. we upload our extensions to you service and it's wirk fine!

But when i'm trying to submit the next extension "Google merchants feed generator" the extension is not approving.

Could you tell me what is wrong?

Regards, Web4pro team.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extension in not approving.

@WEB4PRO What kind of errors are you getting? If you can eloborate more some one can help you.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

View solution in original post

Hi @WEB4PRO,

Getting your Extension approved in Magento Connect can take upto 10 business days. So if you have submitted it recently then wait for few more days.

If you are getting your extension got rejected, then they will mail you why it got rejected. You need to fix those points and it will be approved. 

You can also keep looking their Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/magentoconnect

They have not approved any extension after August 21st. They will review your extension soon and will make them live if it doesn't get rejected.

And I think they are currently cleaning up the current Magento Connect for the next version of Magento Connect which is likely to be launched in next month, September 2015. So I guess it will take more than 10 days to get the extension approved.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Shivbhadra Gohil

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@WEB4PRO What kind of errors are you getting? If you can eloborate more some one can help you.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Hi @WEB4PRO,

Getting your Extension approved in Magento Connect can take upto 10 business days. So if you have submitted it recently then wait for few more days.

If you are getting your extension got rejected, then they will mail you why it got rejected. You need to fix those points and it will be approved. 

You can also keep looking their Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/magentoconnect

They have not approved any extension after August 21st. They will review your extension soon and will make them live if it doesn't get rejected.

And I think they are currently cleaning up the current Magento Connect for the next version of Magento Connect which is likely to be launched in next month, September 2015. So I guess it will take more than 10 days to get the extension approved.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Shivbhadra Gohil

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now