cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Module

Installing Module

Hi,

I am new to Magento, and my project requirement is to work on Magento2. I dont have much idea about Magento1.x as well but through some examples and enhancement I got few bites of that but I am not able to understand Magento2.

I am trying to convert our payment gateway which is in Magento 1.9 to version Magento 2.0.  I am facing so many issues. I have copied my module in app/code/<vendor><module> dir. I am able to see the backend part of my module in ' Stores/sales/PaymentMethod '  but I am unable to see my payment module in checkout page. I followed Instruction from examples to render payment module on checkout page but It didnt help. 

I have created .js files, checkout_index_index.xml, .html file. But still no luck.   

Where should our module be placed? Is it in app/code or magento/vendor/modules. Do I need to install my module through composer. 

I am very confused. I am struggling with this since two months.  Please help me in this regard. 

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks In Advance,

Namita

1 REPLY

Re: Installing Module

eGrove system corporation team of experts bring all of your eCommerce solutions together into a single pane of glass with their noticeable experience. Our hands-on experts assist you to achieve a greater success by utilizing their best practices. Following are some of our eCommerce competencies to further your business.