cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing any extensions - Check Component Dependency error- Magento 2.3

Installing any extensions - Check Component Dependency error- Magento 2.3

Hi, I have installed Magento 2.3 and there have been a number of bugs which i have managed to fix. however there is a major one I cannot rectify!

I need to add extra functions through the Extension Manager, and it keeps failing on Readiness Check with "Check Component Dependency". I am now hitting my head against a brick wall as i cannot find a way forward.

Linked with this if I try and use Module Manager in Magento 2.3, I also encounter an error where it fails when backing up.

I feel there is a link between the two problems I am not picking up on and hoped you might be able to support? I don't know if it is a Cronjob issue or composer issue, or completely something else!

Please help me??

Thanks

Pete

1 REPLY 1

Re: Installing any extensions - Check Component Dependency error- Magento 2.3

Many times magento is not able to rectify the dependency check for some of the missing php modules or some of the compatibility issues.

It is also possible that it is not working because of the cron setup I have also encountered with such an issue please follow this link you will get your a solution for the problem you are facing

If there is still any problem then please let me know with little more information like the snap of the error or the error message that you are facing.

Thanks!