cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MGS frontend builder problem

MGS frontend builder problem

I have successfully installed and used the MGS Front End Builder but after products migration i cannot enable the "Active Builder" toggle. when I try to do that my site refresh the page and return to "off". I don'have any PHP errors. Also in exstension manager I don't see MGS Frontend builder. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: MGS frontend builder problem

Hello @akroyd 

Please check for the error in browser's console.

Or else, you'll have to contact for the theme support at https://www.magesolution.com/mgs-frontend-builder-theme-for-magento2.html

Hope it helps.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

I would like to tag along here.  My issue is that full page cache and active builder don't play nice with each other.  Disable full page cache and acfive builder works.   Obviously I want full page cache.  I have contacted the developer several times and not gotten a single response. Any other thoughts on making it play nice with cache?

Have you gotten a solution to this problem yet? I am struggling with the same issue.

@JasonLed wrote:

I would like to tag along here.  My issue is that full page cache and active builder don't play nice with each other.  Disable full page cache and acfive builder works.   Obviously I want full page cache.  I have contacted the developer several times and not gotten a single response. Any other thoughts on making it play nice with cache?

it very clunky anyone worked this out my site has crashed it says 

Exception #0 (Exception): Item (MGS\Fbuilder\Model\Category\Interceptor) with the same ID "398" already exists.

Exception #0 (Exception): Item (MGS\Fbuilder\Model\Category\Interceptor) with the same ID "398" already exists.
<pre>#1 Magento\Eav\Model\Entity\Collection\AbstractCollection->addItem() called at [vendor/magento/module-eav/Model/Entity/Collection/AbstractCollection.php:1142]
#2 Magento\Eav\Model\Entity\Collection\Abstra