cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample data deployment error in magento 2.4.5

Sample data deployment error in magento 2.4.5

Im getting the below  error while deploying sample data through magento CLI. I have given the correct access keys in composer.json and Auth.json but it won't worked. How can i resolve this error

Sampledata error.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sample data deployment error in magento 2.4.5

Hello @vivekkvsqu1440 

Follow the below link. I hope it will to you

https://www.nexcess.net/blog/magento-2-sample-data/

Note: Please provide a proper screenshot so it will help to understand the issue

------------------------------------------------
If you've found one of my answers helpful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

There are several reasons behind facing errors while deploying sample data in Magento 2.4.5 using the CLI, you can take some steps to consider as troubleshooting and resolve the issue:

1. Verify Access Key:- Cross-checked that you have provided the correct access key data in both the 'composer.json' & 'auth.json' files. verify that keys are valid and have appropriate permission to access the Magento resources.

2. Update composer:- Make sure you are working on the latest version of Composer. if not you can update it using the following command:

composer self-update

3. Clear Composer Cache:- Sometimes, Composer cache can create a cause issue. Clear the composer cache and then attempt the sample data deployment again:

composer clear-cache

Apart from that also check some other factors such as Checking PHP extensions, Increasing PHP memory limit, and Review error logs.

Found the above suggestion helpful, hit the"Kudos" & Accept" as the Solution!

Error occur while executing the second command in windows command prompt.
magento command error.PNG