cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you create a new store( new root products category ) without creating a new website?

Can you create a new store( new root products category ) without creating a new website?

How can I create a new store, without creating a new Website in Magento. Most guides on the Internet seem to walk you through creating a website along the store. Is the reason for this when you want your new store to be accessed via a new domain name ?

So is it possible to create a new store ( new products root category ) without creating a new website, and if yes, how do I access my new store , i.e can I acess it through a subfolder link such as www.primarystore.com/mynewstore ?

------ Sig -----
Zertix button mapper
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can you create a new store( new root products category ) without creating a new website?

You can create multiple stores in one Website. But you can use subdomain to access that store. And for store level, you cannot assign new root category.

Re: Can you create a new store( new root products category ) without creating a new website?

It isn't posible to create a new store (new root category) without creating a new website. because new root category assign while creating new website only.