Seems that all works fine, I mean that all pages are correctly translated in each stores, but I noticed that for the 2nd sotre if I switch to English language, all translation for My Account (eg. Registration Form, My wishlist , etc.) are still in Italian language.
For the 1st store all works fine.
Thanks in adv
If it all default blocks they will change when store language changes.
If it not happens then might be:
- For some reason store didnt changed.
- You may have some kind of cache and links didnt updated
Thanks for your reply. The static blocks and pages displays correctly in frontend. The problem occur with the "My account" translations. As I said, for example, the registration form and all account datails are still in Italian language. Do not switch to English. This happen only with the 2nd store created under www.mysite.com/b2b
All translation under the main store www.mysite.com works correctly.
Thanks in adv.